Graduate iManage Support Engineer
The Graduate iManage Support Engineer position will be located in our London office.
We provide support for the iManage Document Management System and Trinogy developed software. The primary duty of the role is to manage and deal with issues raised
Trinogy markets, implements and supports tailored information solutions globally. As a market leader in iManage solutions across Asia Pacific our competitive advantage continues to be sustained through innovative software we provide to iManage clients and the people we employ.
This is a unique opportunity to join a rapidly growing UK team and make an impact in the delivery of support to our client base across EMEA.
Trinogy is a fast growing software company with a reputation within our clients of outstanding support, attention to detail, competitive pricing and being easy-to-work with. We consistently win new business against our competitors by being easy to work with and devising commercially attractive proposals.
We provide ongoing training to all staff, opportunities for overseas travel for client work or conference attendance, ‘work-life’ balance, a competitive salary package, incentives to excel and importantly we reward innovation and excellence in the role.
The Graduate iManage Support Engineer position will be located in our London office. We provide support for the iManage Document Management System and Trinogy developed software. The primary duty of the role is to manage and deal with issues raised directly by clients in a timely and professional manner. There is an expectation that the Support Engineer will work on implementation tasks for projects when required.
Desired Skills and Experience
- To provide technical product knowledge and support on the and the Trinogy developed software for our rapidly expanding client base.
- Gain a solid knowledge of all Trinogy software products. Be able to communicate with knowledge and confidence to clients about our products and how they have been implemented at their site.
- Follow troubleshooting methodologies, providing feedback to internal resources where necessary.
- To work closely with the management of the business to ensure swift escalation of client issues where appropriate.
- Research and identify solutions to client technical problems.
- Perform and complete system performance reviews.
- Work with the project team on implementation tasks.
Duties & Accountabilities
- Report to and take direction from the Technical Team Leader.
- Ensure the call queue is managed efficiently and in a timely manner.
- Respond to issues raised from clients promptly.
- Engage with our clients in a pleasant and courteous manner.
- Display initiative in your role.
- Provide technical training to the other members of the team on key application areas.
- Occasionally weekend or after-hours work may be required.
- Respond to high priority calls out of hours if required.
- Client site visits.
Successful candidates will ideally possess knowledge of the following essential skills:
- Microsoft Windows technologies
- Microsoft Office
- Document Management systems
- Active Directory & networking principles
- MS SQL
- Excellent telephone manner
- Excellent communication skills and ability to liaise with clients at varying levels
- Able to work as a team player
- Task management, prioritisation skills
- Self-motivated with a willingness to learn and develop
- A keenness to develop and learn new software and processes
- Meticulous attention to detail and follow through
- Easy to work with style and character
For more information email firstname.lastname@example.org